ATV, RV, Boat & Motorcycle Insurance

RV Insurance

Whether you hit the road a couple times a year, or spend months at a time seeing the countryside from your RV – HK Henderson can help you find the right policy for you.

Motorcycle Insurance

If you’re shopping for insurance for your first motorcycle, you have a lot of coverage options to consider. HK Henderson can help you look at all the choices, and put together a motorcycle insurance policy that works for you and your budget.

Boat Insurance

The first option to insure your boat is simply to add it to your Home Policy. There’s also the option of insuring it on a separate Marine Policy. Depending on the value of your boat, a marine policy can often save you money. Give us a call or stop in to chat with a Broker about what makes the most sense for you. Ride the waves carefree knowing your boat is covered.

ATV Insurance

ATV’s in Saskatchewan are not eligible for registration with the Auto Fund, meaning they don’t get a License Plate. All of the insurance needs to be covered on your Home Policy or a separate ATV policy. And guess what? HK Henderson can give you both options. Give us a shout!

Snowmobile Insurance

Saskatchewan winters, eh? If you’re one of the people who brave the snow and cold and hit the trails – you’ll need to protect your Snowmobile with a package policy. Did you know that, different from a car plate, snowmobile plates do NOT provide you with any physical damage coverage? They insure you for a liability limit of only $200,000. Give us a call so we can make sure your machine is protected, and all you have to worry about is the next snowfall.